Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coaching for the Coach-able








Are you Coach-able?

To be Coach-able means to be...

Approachable
Attentive
Receptive
Curious
Objective
Trusting
Shapeable
Confident

To be Coach-able means to lack arrogance and defensiveness… to minimize pride and ego. The best professionals at all levels (and in most fields) use coaching to help improve their success factor.


Think about it.

Here are "THE FIVE THINGS WE CANNOT CHANGE...

  1. Everything changes and ends.
  2. Life is not always fair.
  3. Things do not always go according to plan.
  4. Pain is a part of life.
  5. People are not loving and loyal all the time.
Are you ready to meet me at one of my Panera Bread offices in Richmond and talk about how I can help you get more of what you want out of life?

I’m available for a “get to know” each other session. It won’t cost you anything but time. I’ll buy the coffee. It will be fun!

A recommendation...
I can not say enough about Jim.
Jim helped me get on the right track when the business of the day seemed overwhelming at times. If you are having those deer in the head light moments, and are not sure which way to turn... Give Jim a call”

Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
Tim Hipp,
hired Jim as a Business Consultant.


***************************************
Coach Sez -
Make 2011 the best year ever.
Let me help you get to the next level.
Meet me at a Panera Bread in Richmond.
I'll buy you a cup of coffee and we can talk.
about how I can help you get more of what you
want out of life.

Check out http://www.wilsonmotivational.com/
E-mail - JimWilson@WilsonMotivational.com



No comments: