Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Personal Development and Business Coaching

Are you ready to move to the next level of performance?

Not satisfied with your rate of change to meet the demands of today's world?

I can help! The focus of Wilson Motivational is to help you increase your personal and business productivity.
My record of success helping others to improve their personal discipline, leadership, communication and motivation skills is outstanding. Call and let’s talk about how I can help you and/or your company move from good to GREAT.

The Real JimWilson

Testimonials from my Linkedin posting.

Coaching assignments at Wilson Motivational.

“Jim will help you get your life and work objectives out of your head, on the calendar, and right down to the bottom line. Jim helped me get more done, focus my business, then helped me sell it for a win-win. Jim's got years of top level mgmt experience, can help you navigate the politics, and cut through the noise, and also knows the personal make-better-habits side. Plus, he knows everybody, so when you need a resource, he'll have one or more.”
Top qualities: Great Results , Good Value , Creative.
Daniel O. Bryant hired Jim as a Coach.

“Jim thinks outside of conventional thinking and has helped me improve my life both personally and professionally. I am grateful for Jim's wisdom that has greatly reduced my learning curve. Evan Fabricant
Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , Creative.
Evan Fabricant hired Jim as a Coach.

“Jim is an excellent coach. With years of wisdom & amp; experience, he helps you identify the root of your challenge and guides you in discovering sound solutions. He is motivating and builds a relationship by getting to know YOU and how you "tick" by asking the right questions. He knows so much more about me than I do him because he is focused on helping YOU. Enthusiastically, Nhat Pham”.
Nhat Pham , Consultant/Trainer/Speaker , Wireless Warrior was with another company when working with Jim at Wilson Motivational Enterprises.

“Jim has worked with me for over a year and has been a tremendous asset! He's able to provide invaluable advice and insight to help keep me organized, on target, and motivated. I highly recommend his services to any business owner or director.”
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Creative.
Mike Ogilvie hired Jim and hired Jim more than once.

“Jim helped me prioritize my goals and to focus on actually achieving them within my stated time frame. Focus and accountability are essential keys to success and Jim is excellent at providing both.” tim thompson was Jim's client.


Complimentary Coaching Session
A sample coaching session is the way I start each coaching relationship. We will spend about 45 minutes looking at the challenges and opportunities you are facing. You will leave with greater clarity and practical next steps. You'll know if coaching is for you. We'll decide together if we are a good match or if another coach might be a better fit. I know a number of professionals I would be glad to recommend.

(804) 273-0275

JimWilson@WilsonMotivatinal.com

No comments: