Good, Better, Best.
Never let it rest.
Until your good is better and
your better is best.
Jon Gordon, suggests you can be better than the Best ...
(Maybe not at golf.)
5 tips to create habits of greatness.
- Be willing to outwork everyone else.
- Get the little things right.
- Don't lower your standards when no one is looking.
- Don't focus on outcomes instead focus on the process.
- Be more positive than others.
Start off with a Complimentary Coaching Session
A sample coaching session is the way I start each coaching relationship. We will spend about 45 minutes looking at the challenges and opportunities you are facing. You will leave with greater clarity and practical next steps. You'll know if coaching is for you.We’ll meet at one of my Panera Bread offices in the Richmond area – I’ll buy the coffee. http://www.wilsonmotivational.com/